- Draft Partnership Plan pdf - downloadable version of the National Park Partnership Plan, including objectives, targets, actions, policies and further supporting information.
Click here to download draft Partnership Plan pdf
- Draft Partnership Plan Word document - Word document version of the Partnership Plan outcomes, objectives and consultation questions.
Click here to download draft Partnership Plan Word doc
- Factsheet: climate change – information on the climate of the Cairngorms National Park, including details of the current climate, climate change projections and estimates of carbon emissions.
Click here to download climate change factsheet
- Factsheet: conservation - information on the protected sites and species of the National Park, including details on the condition of European sites and progress towards meeting the objectives of the Cairngorms Nature Action Plan.
Click here to download conservation factsheet
- Factsheet: landscape and heritage - information on the landscape and cultural heritage of the National Park, including the National Park’s special landscape qualities and historic sites.
Click here to download landscape and heritage factsheet
- Factsheet: land management - information on land management within the National Park, including woodland expansion, peatland restoration and deer management.
Click here to download land management factsheet
- Factsheet: population and housing - information on the current and projected population of the National Park and the current state of the housing market.
Click here to download population and housing factsheet
- Factsheet: economy - information on the economy of the National Park, including details of gross development value (GDV) and the labour market.
Click here to download economy factsheet
- Factsheet: transport and access - information on the transport and access infrastructure in the National Park, including road, rail and public access infrastructure.
Click here to download transport and access factsheet
- Factsheet: digital infrastructure - information on the digital infrastructure within the National Park, including broadband and mobile connectivity.
Click here to download digital infrastructure factsheet
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (incorporating Habitats Regulations Appraisal) – the Strategic Environmental Assessment Environmental Report and Habitats Regulations Appraisals are the key assessment documents that show how environmental considerations have been taken into account in the production of the draft Partnership Plan.
Click here to download Strategic Environmental Assessment report and appendix
- Equalities Impact Assessment - the equality impact assessment focuses on the potential impact of the Partnership Plan in relation to the National Park’s communities, residents and visitors, as well as stakeholders, investors and the business community. Specifically, it focuses on groups with protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010.
Click here to download Equalities Impact Assessment
This engagement phase has finished, check out the responses